Starting January 31st the Lion & Bull will host Bingo every Tuesday night from 7:30 pm to 9 pm. Come out with your friends to enjoy some good food, great fun and cash prizes!
The features of this game are thus:
- Team Trivia with a max of 8 people per team.
- There will be 6 rounds of questions with each round having 2 categories. We will almost always have set categories each week that consist of: Music, Movies, TV, Sports, Literature, Mystery and Google Foo.
- At least one round of questions will be themed each week.
- Each team will have a chance to pick one category in which they can double their points, but beware wrong answers in a double category will count against you.
- Google Foo is a round of questions where you get to use your smartphone to find the answer. I will show you an answer and you will have to figure out what the question and or search terms I used to arrive at the answer.
- N8 Brain will asking one of his patented Super Hard Questions at the end of the regular game. The team or person that answers this question will receive a gift card that goes up $10 for every week that it is not answered. Answering this question does not go towards your points for the regular game that night. It is a bonus game which is independent of the rest of trivia. N8Brain will read all of the incorrect answers given in the event that no one answers the question correctly that night. He will also be giving a new hint every week. Make sure you are there for all of the trivia games, because the jackpot can get really high and you never know when someone will figure it out.
- The two highest scoring teams at the end of the game will receive a gift card to Lion & Bull.
The use of electronic devices and phones is prohibited unless otherwise noted. All disputed questions or answers will be ruled on by our quizmaster. The ruling of our quizmaster is non negotiable and set in stone.
Good luck, good answering and above all else have fun.
Quizmaster N8 Brain
Join us every Thursday night for Karaoke and a Karaoke Contest. Music starts at 8. Lion & Bull has a state of the art sound system with a professional sound board to make you sound great. We also have stage monitors, just like the pros, so you can actually hear yourself on stage.
Our Karaoke Contest is a weekly contest with prizes given on a quarterly basis. You do not need to be a good singer to win. We will be giving three prizes at the end of every quarter. The singer with the most points, a randomly drawn singer and an actual contest for best singer.
Points are awarded to every person who sings. Additional points will be awarded if you sing a song in our weekly theme. We will also draw one singer out of all our singers that night for bonus points.
Every quarter we will pick our top ten (or more) singers to compete in our contest with the best singer winning a prize. We will award a prize to the singer with the most points for the quarter and randomly draw a singer to receive another prize. Singers must be present on the assigned date to win.